Our long term therapy group is currently recruiting new members!
Dr Antoinette Miric and her colleague Mrs. Alicia Vaccari (clinical psychologist) co-facilitate a therapeutic group session every Friday at their Saxonwold office. The session begins at 1pm and lasts for an hour and a half. The group is limited to nine members, and as of January 2024, we are welcoming new members. This is a closed and ongoing group, meaning attendance is weekly and the group composition remains constant. Originally started as an online initiative during the COVID-19 pandemic, the group has been active and evolving for the past three years. For more information, please refer to the provided handout.
Empower your mental health in a committed therapeutic alliance.
- When: Every Friday, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- Where: 75 Oxford Road, Saxonwold, Johannesburg
- Duration: 1.5 hours of professional guidance
- Group Size: Limited to nine members for an intimate setting
- Joining: Open to new members as of January 2024